Saturday, May 3, 2014

May the 4th be with you!


We went to Legoland yesterday and was hoping we could see a lot of Star Wars miniature. Unfortunately, all we saw were meh guys in costume although Queen Amidala was pretty spot on. After that parade, there was really nothing else to this Star Wars celebration, maybe today (May 4) they will have more activities and more figures. There should be a Star Wars themed ride but will open in September 2014. Wish I'll still be here when it opens. :)

On our way home, me and my friends just talked about the Old Republic which I pledged I will start reading as I've always been curious of Darth Revan.

And so to culminate the day, I'm going to put on the Star Wars Theme, download Old Republic novels, show either A New Hope or Clone Wars on tv, and use the force to feed me.

May the 4th be with you!!! Happy Star Wars day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment